Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
On the Secrecy Capacity of 2-user Gaussian Interference Channel with Independent Secret Keys
- On the Secrecy Capacity of 2-user Gaussian Interference Channel with Independent Secret Keys
- Sinha, Aditya; Mohapatra, Parthajit; Lee, Jemin; Quek, Tony Q.S.
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Jemin
- Issue Date
- 15th International Symposium on Information Theory and Its Applications, ISITA 2018, 663-667
- This paper considers the problem of secure communication over a 2-user Gaussian interference channel (GIC) with shared key of finite rate between the transmitter-receiver pair with strong secrecy constraint at the receiver. The main contributions of the paper lies in obtaining a novel achievable scheme which uses a combination of one-time pad, stochastic encoding and superposition based coding scheme, and outer bound on the secrecy capacity region of the 2-user GIC. The main novelty of the derivation of the outer bound lies in the selection of the side-information to be provided to the receiver and using the secrecy constraints at the receiver. The results highlight the role of secret key in the encoding of messages to enhance the system performance in interference limited scenarios. © 2018 IEICE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringISC(Information Security and Communication) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.