Cited 11 time in
Cited 13 time in
Anonymous Communications for Secure Device-to-Device Aided Fog Computing
- Anonymous Communications for Secure Device-to-Device Aided Fog Computing
- Gope, Prosanta; Lee, Jemin; Hsu, Ruei-Hau; Quek, Tony Q. S.
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Jemin
- Issue Date
- IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, 8(3), 10-16
- Article Type
- In this article, we introduce the concept of device-to-device (D2D) communication-aided fog computing, which enables devices proximate to one other help each other obtain faster authentication without involving any centralized server. We also propose a novel security architecture for D2D-aided fog computing. Finally, we introduce three anonymous authentication protocols for dealing with three communication scenarios. These protocols use the lightweight cryptographic primitives (e.g., one-way hash function and exclusive-or operations) to support even resource-limited Internet of Things (IoT) devices. © 2012 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringISC(Information Security and Communication) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.