Cited 2 time in
Cited 4 time in
Effect of Annealing Environment on the Performance of Sol-Gel-Processed ZrO2 RRAM
- Effect of Annealing Environment on the Performance of Sol-Gel-Processed ZrO2 RRAM
- Ha, Seunghyun; Lee, Hyunjae; Lee, Won-Yong; Jang, Bongho; Kwon, Hyuk-Jun; Kim, Kwangeun; Jang, Jaewon
- DGIST Authors
- Kwon, Hyuk-Jun
- Issue Date
- Electronics, 8(9)
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- sol-gel; ZrO2; resistive random-access memory; annealing environment
- RESISTANCE; FILM
- We investigate the annealing environment effect on ZrO2-based resistive random-access memory (RRAM) devices. Fabricated devices exhibited conventional bipolar-switching memory properties. In particular, the vacuum-annealed ZrO2 films exhibited larger crystallinity and grain size, denser film, and a relatively small quantity of oxygen vacancies compared with the films annealed in air and N2. These led to a decrease in the leakage current and an increase in the resistance ratio of the high-resistance state (HRS)/low-resistance state (LRS) and successfully improved non-volatile memory properties, such as endurance and retention characteristics. The HRS and LRS values were found to last for 104 s without any significant degradation. © 2019 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland.
- MDPI AG
- Related Researcher
Advanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG) - Kwon Lab.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringAdvanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG) - Kwon Lab.1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.