Cited 2 time in
Cited 2 time in
Geometrically Enhanced Graphene Tunneling Diode with Lateral Nano-Scale Gap
- Geometrically Enhanced Graphene Tunneling Diode with Lateral Nano-Scale Gap
- Yang, Jae Hoon; Shin, Jeong Hee; Kim, Seunguk; Pyo, Go eun; Jang, A-Rang; Yang, Hyoung Woo; Kang, Dae Joon; Jang, Jae Eun
- DGIST Authors
- Jang, Jae Eun
- Issue Date
- IEEE Electron Device Letters, 40(11), 1840-1843
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- Tunneling; Graphene; Electric fields; Geometry; Schottky diodes; Electrodes; Fabrication; Lateral structure; graphene tunneling diode; asymmetric geometry; electric field confinement
- HIGH-FREQUENCY; HIGH-SPEED; LOW-POWER; LOGIC
- The implications of graphene for tunneling diodes have attracted great attention due to the excellent electrical properties of graphene. Most graphene-based tunneling diodes have been fabricated with a vertical structure. They are limited by a complicated fabrication process. Herein, we present a lateral-structured graphene tunneling diode with asymmetric geometry. The asymmetric geometry induces strong electric field enhancement leading electronic band bending. Therefore, the asymmetry of the graphene tunneling is improved as much as 2.5 times. The lateral device structure opens up possibilities to apply graphene tunneling diodes in future electronic circuits. © 1980-2012 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Jang, Jae Eun
Advanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG) - Jang Lab.
Nanoelectroinc device; 생체 신호 센싱 시스템 및 생체 모방 디바이스; 나노 통신 디바이스
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringAdvanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG) - Jang Lab.1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.