Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
Iterative Feedback Tuning of Cascade Control of Two-Inertia System
- Iterative Feedback Tuning of Cascade Control of Two-Inertia System
- Jung, Hanul; Jeon, Kiho; Kang, Jae-Gu; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- IEEE Control Systems Letters, 5(3), 785-790
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- Optimal control; control applications; iterative learning control
- Cascade control systems; Controllers; Cost functions; Iterative methods; Robust control; Cascade control; Cascade control structure; Cascade controller; Control loop; Iterative feedback tuning; Two-inertia system; Feedback
- The cascade control of the servo system has an inner control loop and an outer control loop to achieve high-performance robust control. However, additional efforts are required because the inner and outer controllers need to be sequentially tuned. To address this problem, this letter proposes a novel iterative feedback tuning method for cascade control. The proposed method adopts a cost function that is designed taking into consideration the cascade control structure and utilizes it for the IFT algorithm to simultaneously tune the inner and outer control loops. The effectiveness of the proposed method is verified by experiments using a two-inertia system which is subject to vibration. The experimental results verify that the proposed IFT can optimize the cascade controller under various plant conditions.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.