Cited 13 time in
Cited 11 time in
Structure-odour relationships reviewed in the postgenomic era
- Structure-odour relationships reviewed in the postgenomic era
- de March, CA[de March, Claire A.]; Ryu, S[Ryu, SangEun]; Sicard, G[Sicard, Gilles]; Moon, C[Moon, Cheil]; Golebiowski, J[Golebiowski, Jerome]
- DGIST Authors
- Ryu, S[Ryu, SangEun]; Moon, C[Moon, Cheil]
- Issue Date
- Flavour and Fragrance Journal, 30(5), 342-361
- Article Type
- Deorphanization; Food Technology; Fragrances; Gene Expression System; Genomics; Human; In Vitro Study; Interaction; Non-Human; Odor; Odourant; Olfactory Receptor; Olfactory Receptors; Perception; Review; Sensory System Parameters; Smell; Smelling; Structure Odor Relationship
- This review reports on the knowledge about odourant-olfactory receptor interactions and their projection within the field of structure-odour relationships (SOR). We provide a list of agonists and odour spaces associated with deorphanized human olfactory receptors. The link between olfactory receptor responses, differential perception and subtleties within odour families is discussed. Copyright © 2015 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Wiley Blackwell
- Related Researcher
Brain convergent science based on chemical senses; olfaction; 감각신경계 기반 뇌융합과학; 후각 신경계
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Brain and Cognitive SciencesMoon Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.