Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Optical Properties of Cyclic Amine Type Dyes, and Their Electronic Band Structures with Molecular Microstructure
- Optical Properties of Cyclic Amine Type Dyes, and Their Electronic Band Structures with Molecular Microstructure
- Kim, Ki-Soo; Han, Yoon Soo; Kim, Cham; Jeong, Seonju; Kwak, Giseop; Kim, Hyeryun; Kwon, Younghwan; Park, Seong-Hwan; Woo, Sung-Ho; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Ha, Ki Ryong; Choi, Byeong-Dae
- DGIST Authors
- Han, Yoon Soo; Kim, Cham; Woo, Sung-Ho; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Choi, Byeong-Dae
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 499, 360-369
- Article Type
- Three different cyclic amine dyes, 9-(2-chlorophenyl)-9H-carbazole (CPCz; C18H12ClN), 10-(2-chlorophenyl)-10H-phenoxazine (CPPo; C18H12ClNO), and 10-(2-chlorophenyl)-10H-phenothiazine (CPPt; C18H12ClNS), were synthesized to systematically investigate their optical properties and electronic band structures with molecular microstructure. By the insertion of oxygen or sulfur atom into carbazole moiety, the absorption and photoluminescence (PL) spectra showed bathochromic shift, and the Stoke's shift was increased. Ionization potential of CPCz was measured as 5.75eV, on the other hand, CPPo and CPPt showed their ionization potentials of 5.37 and 5.39eV, respectively. The minute difference in chemical structure such as insertion of oxygen or sulfur atom caused huge change of optical property and electronic band structure.
- Taylor & Francis
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Magnet-Controlled Materials Research Group1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.