Cited 6 time in
Cited 6 time in
Characteristics of Cu2ZnSnSe4 Film Formed by Using Co-sputtered Precursors and Selenization
- Characteristics of Cu2ZnSnSe4 Film Formed by Using Co-sputtered Precursors and Selenization
- Hong, Sungwook; Kim, Chan; Park, Sang-Choel; Rhee, Ilsu; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 565, 147-152
- Article Type
- Annealing; Annealing Temperatures; Band Gap Energy; Cobalt; Copper; CZTSe; Energy Gap; Rapid Thermal Process; Rapid Thermal Processing (RTP); Selenium; Selenization; Soda Lime Glass; Solar Cell; Solar Cells; Tin; Tungsten Halogen Lamp; Various Substrates; Z Transforms; Zinc
- A Cu 2ZnSnSe 4 (CZTSe) film was formed by the selenization of Cu(Zn, Sn) (CZT) alloy precursors. The CZT precursor was prepared by depositing zinc onto a layer of Cu-Sn co-sputtered on molybdenum-coated soda-lime glass. Selenium was evaporated on the CZT precursor. The CZTSe film was then annealed for a minute at various substrate temperatures ranging from 350°C to 650°C in steps of 50°C in a rapid thermal process using tungsten halogen lamps. The lattice parameters of the CZTSe annealed at temperatures over 500°C were found to be a = 5.709 Å and c = 11.351 Å. We also found that the energy gap of the CZTSe was 1.137 eV, which was independent of the annealing temperature. © 2012 Kyungil University.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.