Cited 6 time in
Cited 6 time in
Ultrathin silver telluride nanowire films and gold nanosheet electrodes for a flexible resistive switching device
- Ultrathin silver telluride nanowire films and gold nanosheet electrodes for a flexible resistive switching device
- Seo, Ho Jun; Jeong, Woo Seong; Lee, Sung Won; Moon, Geon Dae
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Sung Won
- Issue Date
- Nanoscale, 10(12), 5424-5430
- Article Type
- THIN-FILMS; METAL; NANOSTRUCTURES; SEMICONDUCTOR; MONOLAYERS; STORAGE; GROWTH
- We demonstrated a flexible resistive switching device based on ultrathin Ag2Te nanowire (NW) films and Au nanosheet (NS) electrodes by exploiting a monolayer assembly on the water surface for macroscale two-dimensional structures. Firstly, ultrathin TeNWs (diameter ≈ 10 nm) are rapidly assembled on the water surface as a form of monolayer and transferred to fabricate TeNW films on various substrates with any available size. An assembled TeNW film was used as a template to produce a Ag2TeNW film through chemical transformation. A well-aligned Ag2TeNW film device showed reversible resistive switching properties when the Ag composition of the silver telluride NW becomes stoichiometric Ag2Te. Additionally, a non-stoichiometric Ag2+δTeNW film shows an increased On/Off ratio. For a flexible memory device, ultrathin AuNSs (thickness ≤20 nm) were adopted as working electrodes, since thermally deposited gold electrodes tend to crack under strain, which can fail to maintain the electrical properties. A paper-like flexibility of AuNS proved its capability as optimal electrodes of ultrathin Ag2TeNW film-based resistive memory devices. © 2018 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- Related Researcher
Bio-Harmonized Device Lab
Ultrathin Device Fabrication; Bio sensors Development; Functional Material Development
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceBio-Harmonized Device Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.