Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
AVM 카메라와 융합을 위한 다중 상용 레이더 데이터 획득 플랫폼 개발
- AVM 카메라와 융합을 위한 다중 상용 레이더 데이터 획득 플랫폼 개발
- Translated Title
- Development of Data Logging Platform of Multiple Commercial Radars for Sensor Fusion With AVM Cameras
- 진영석; 전형철; 신영남; 현유진
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 13(4), 169-178
- Sensor fusion; Automotive radar; Radar data logging system
- Currently, various sensors have been used for advanced driver assistance systems. In order to overcome the limitations of individual sensors, sensor fusion has recently attracted the attention in the field of intelligence vehicles. Thus, vision and radar based sensor fusion has become a popular concept. The typical method of sensor fusion involves vision sensor that recognizes targets based on ROIs (Regions Of Interest) generated by radar sensors. Especially, because AVM (Around View Monitor) cameras due to their wide-angle lenses have limitations of detection performance over near distance and around the edges of the angle of view, for high performance of sensor fusion using AVM cameras and radar sensors the exact ROI extraction of the radar sensor is very important. In order to resolve this problem, we proposed a sensor fusion scheme based on commercial radar modules of the vendor Delphi. First, we configured multiple radar data logging systems together with AVM cameras. We also designed radar post-processing algorithms to extract the exact ROIs. Finally, using the developed hardware and software platforms, we verified the post-data processing algorithm under indoor and outdoor environments.
- Related Researcher
Radar system, Radar signal processing, Automotive radar, Surveillance radar, Commercial radar, Defence radar,
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.