Cited 4 time in
Cited 0 time in
An Attack-Resilient CPS Architecture for Hierarchical Control: A Case Study on Train Control Systems
- An Attack-Resilient CPS Architecture for Hierarchical Control: A Case Study on Train Control Systems
- Won, Yuchang; Yu, Buyeon; Park, Jaegeun; Park, In Hee; Jeong, Haegeon; Balk, Jeanseong; Kang, Kyungtae; Lee, Insup; Son, Sang Hyuk; Park, Kyung-Joon; Eun, Yongsoon
- DGIST Authors
- Son, Sang Hyuk; Park, Kyung-Joon; Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- Computer, 51(11), 46-55
- Article Type
- This article presents an attack-resilient architecture for cyber-physical systems (CPSs). As a case study, the authors build a radio-based train control testbed and validate the proposed resilient design architecture. The target CPS application is a hierarchical control system.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Related Researcher
Son, Sang Hyuk
RTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab
Real-time system; Wireless sensor network; Cyber-physical system; Data and event service; Information security; 실시간 임베디드 시스템
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringRTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab1. Journal Articles
Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab1. Journal Articles
Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.