Cited 1 time in
Cited 0 time in
Remarkable Stability of Graphene/Ni-Al Layered Double Hydroxide Hybrid Composites for Electrochemical Capacitor Electrodes
- Remarkable Stability of Graphene/Ni-Al Layered Double Hydroxide Hybrid Composites for Electrochemical Capacitor Electrodes
- Lee, Jeong Woo; In, Su-Il; Kim, Jong-Duk
- DGIST Authors
- In, Su-Il
- Issue Date
- Journal of Electrochemical Science and Technology, 4(1), 19-26
- Article Type
- Graphene; Ni-Al layered double hydroxide; Electrochemical capacitors
- Graphene/Ni-Al layered double hydroxide (LDH) hybrid materials were synthesized by a hydrothermal reaction. Hexagonal Ni-Al LDH particles nucleated and grew on graphene sheets, thus preventing restacking of the graphene sheets and aggregation of the Ni-Al LDH nanoparticles upon drying. Electrode made from the graphene/Ni-Al LDH hybrid materials showed a substantial improvement in electrochemical capacitance relative to those made with pure Ni-Al LDH nanoparticles. In addition, the graphene/Ni-Al LDH hybrid composite materials showed remarkable stability after 4000 cycles with over 100% capacitance retention. These materials are thus very promising for use in electrochemical capacitor electrodes.
- Korean Electrochemical Society
- Related Researcher
In, Su Il
Green and Renewable Energy for Endless Nature(GREEN) Lab
CO2 conversion to hydrocarbon fuels; Water splitting for hydrogen generation; Quantum dot devices; Dye sensitized solar cells; Environmental remediation; Synthesis of functional nanomaterials; CO2 연료전환; 수소생산을 위한 광전기화학적 물분해; 양자점 태양전지; 염료감응 태양전지; 공해물질 저감연구; 기능성 나노소재 개발
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringGreen and Renewable Energy for Endless Nature(GREEN) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.