Cited 3 time in
Cited 4 time in
Subspace-based auto-paired range and DOA estimation of dual-channel FMCW radar without joint diagonalisation
- Subspace-based auto-paired range and DOA estimation of dual-channel FMCW radar without joint diagonalisation
- Oh, D. G.; Ju, Y. H.; Lee, J. H.
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, D. G.; Lee, J. H.
- Issue Date
- Electronics Letters, 50(18), 1320-U91
- Article Type
- Algorithms; Continuous Wave Radar; Continuous Waves; Direction-of-Arrival Estimation; Direction of Arrival; DOA Estimation; Frequency-Modulated; Matrix Algebra; Multi-Target Detection; Multiple Targets; Shift Invariant; Signal Sub-Space
- A subspace-based auto-paired range and direction-of-arrival (DOA) estimation algorithm without joint diagonalisation for multi-target detection of dual-channel frequency modulated continuous-wave (FMCW) radar are proposed. The proposed method, which is based on signal subspace, exploits the shift invariant structure of the stacked Hankel matrix for the paired range and DOA estimation of multiple targets. To verify the effectiveness of the proposed method, the dual-channel FMCW radar is implemented and its effectiveness verified in an anechoic chamber environment.
- Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Collaborative Robots1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.