Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Singularity analysis of a 5-bar planar parallel mechanism based on a geometric measures
- Singularity analysis of a 5-bar planar parallel mechanism based on a geometric measures
- Choi, Jung-Hyun; Lee, Chan; Kim, Ma-Eum; Lee, Jehwon
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Jung-Hyun
- Issue Date
- 2013 44th IEEE International Symposium on Robotics, ISR 2013
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper proposes a new method for determining the singularity of a 5-bar planar PKM with revolute joints by taking geometric measures. A distinct feature of the proposed method is that it uses perpendicular distances between end-effectors, actuators, and determine singularities based on screw theory. The proposed method is intuitive and simple and thus can be used for analyzing the singularity of various PKMs © 2013 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.