Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Exploiting Trust Degree for Multiple-Antenna User Cooperation
- Exploiting Trust Degree for Multiple-Antenna User Cooperation
- Zhao, Mingxiong; Ryu, Jong Yeol; Lee, Jemin; Quek, Tony Q. S.; Feng, Suili
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Jemin
- Issue Date
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 16(8), 4908-4923
- Article Type
- Ad Hoc Networks; Beamforming; Cooperative Transmission; Diversity; Game; Power Allocation; Trust Degree; Wireless Networks
- For a user cooperation system with multiple antennas, we consider trust degree-based cooperation techniques to explore the influence of the trustworthiness between users on the communication systems. For the system with two communication pairs, when one communication pair achieves its quality of service (QoS) requirement, they can help the transmission of the other communication pair according to the trust degree, which quantifies the trustworthiness between users in the cooperation. For given trust degree, we investigate the user cooperation strategies, which include the power allocation and precoder design for various antenna configurations. For single-input-single-output and multiple-input-single-output (MISO) cases, we provide the optimal power allocation and beamformer design that maximize the expected achievable rates while guaranteeing the QoS requirement. For a single-input-multiple-output (SIMO) case, we resort to semidefinite relaxation technique and block coordinate update method to solve the corresponding problem, and guarantee the rank-one solutions at each step. For a multiple-input-multiple-output (MIMO) case, as MIMO is the generalization of MISO and SIMO, the similarities among their problem structures inspire us to combine the methods from MISO and SIMO together to efficiently tackle MIMO case. Simulation results show that the trust degree information has a great effect on the performance of the user cooperation in terms of the expected achievable rate, and the proposed user cooperation strategies achieve high achievable rates for give trust degree.
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- Related Researcher
Lee, Je Min
ISC(Information Security and Communication) Lab
Wireless Communication System; Information Security
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringISC(Information Security and Communication) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.