Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
다기능 재활운동을 위한 힘 센서가 없는상지 재활 로봇의 힘 제어
- 다기능 재활운동을 위한 힘 센서가 없는상지 재활 로봇의 힘 제어
- Translated Title
- Sensorless Force Control with Observer for Multi-functional Upper Limb Rehabilitation Robot
- 안진웅; 최정현; 오세훈
- DGIST Authors
- 안진웅; 오세훈
- Issue Date
- 로봇학회 논문지, 12(3), 356-364
- Sensorless Force Control; Observer; Multi-Functional Upper Limb Rehabilitation Robot; Impedance Control; Assistive Training Mode
- This paper presents a force control based on the observer without taking any force or torque measurement from the robot which allows realizing more stable and robust human robot interaction for the developed multi-functional upper limb rehabilitation robot. The robot has four functional training modes which can be classified by the human robot interaction types: passive, active, assistive, and resistive mode. The proposed observer consists of internal disturbance observer and external force observer for distinctive performance evaluation. Since four training modes can be quantitatively identified as impedance variation, position-based impedance control with feedback and feedforward controller was applied to the assistive training mode. The results showed that the proposed sensorless observer estimated cleaner and more accurate force compared to the force sensor and the impedance controller embedded with the proposed observer completed the assistive training mode safely and properly.
- Related Researcher
An, Jin Ung
Brain Robot Interaction Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.