Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
저해상도 2D 라이다의 사람 특성 함수를 이용한 새로운 사람 감지 기법
- 저해상도 2D 라이다의 사람 특성 함수를 이용한 새로운 사람 감지 기법
- Translated Title
- A Novel Human Detection Scheme using a Human Characteristics Function in a Low Resolution 2D LIDAR
- 권성경; 이종훈; 손상혁; 현유진; 이진희
- DGIST Authors
- 이종훈; 손상혁; 현유진
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 11(5), 267-276
- LIDAR; Human detection; Clustering; Classification; Smart sensor system
- Human detection technologies are widely used in smart homes and autonomous vehicles. However, in order to detect human, autonomous vehicle researchers have used a high-resolution LIDAR and smart home researchers have applied a camera with a narrow detection range. In this paper, we propose a novel method using a low-cost and low-resolution LIDAR that can detect human fast and precisely without complex learning algorithm and additional devices. In other words, human can be distinguished from objects by using a new human characteristics function which is empirically extracted from the characteristics of a human. In addition, we verified the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm through a number of experiments.
- Related Researcher
Radar system, Radar signal processing, Automotive radar, Surveillance radar, Commercial radar, Defence radar,
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Department of Information and Communication EngineeringRTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.