Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
αβ 필터 및 NNPDA 알고리즘을 이용한 차량용 레이더 표적 추적 시스템 설계
- αβ 필터 및 NNPDA 알고리즘을 이용한 차량용 레이더 표적 추적 시스템 설계
- Translated Title
- An Automotive Radar Target Tracking System Design using αβ Filter and NNPDA Algorithm
- 배준형; 현유진; 이종훈
- DGIST Authors
- 현유진; 이종훈
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 6(1), 16-24
- Automotive Radar Systems are currently under development for various applications to increase accuracy and reliability. The target tracking is most important in single or multiple target environments for accuracy. The tracking algorithm provides smoothed and predicted data for target position and velocity(Doppler). To this end, the fixed gain filter( filter, filter) and dynamic filter(Kalman filter, Singer-Kalman filter, etc) are commonly used. Gating is used to decide whether an observation is assigned to an existing track or new track. Gating algorithms are normally based on computing a statistical error distance between an observation and prediction. The data association takes the observation-to-track pairings that satisfied gating and determines which observation-to-track assignment will actually be made. For data association, NNPDA(Nearest Neighbor Probabilistic Data Association) algorithm is proposed. In this paper, we designed a target tracking system developed for an Automotive Radar System. We show the experimental results of the 77GHz FMCW radar sensor on the roads. Four tracking algorithms( filter, filter, 2nd order Kalman filter, Singer-Kalman filter) have been compared and analyzed to evaluate the performance in test scenario.
- Related Researcher
Radar system, Radar signal processing, Automotive radar, Surveillance radar, Commercial radar, Defence radar,
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Division of Intelligent Robot1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.