Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
소형로봇용 500W급 연료전지 스택무게 최적화 설계
- 소형로봇용 500W급 연료전지 스택무게 최적화 설계
- Translated Title
- Design Optimization of a 500W Fuel Cell Stack Weight for Small Robot Applications
- 최경호; 박용헌; 황순욱; Ench, R. Michael; Bates, Alex M.; 이상철; 권오성; 이동하
- DGIST Authors
- 최경호; 이상철; 이동하
- Issue Date
- 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 32(3), 275-281
- 고분자 전해질 막 연료전지(PEMFC); 로봇 전원 공급(Robot Energy Source); 에너지시스템 최적화( Energy System Optimization )
- Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells (PEMFC) are the most appropriate for energy source of small robot applications. PEMFC has superior in power density and thermodynamic efficiency as compared with the Direct Methaol Fuel Cell (DMFC). Furthermore, PEMFC has lighter weight and smaller size than DMFC which are very important factors as small robot power system. The most significant factor of mobile robots is weight which relates closely with energy consumption and robot operation. This research tried to find optimum specifications in terms of type, number of cell, active area, cooling method, weight, and size. In order to find optimum 500W PEMFC, six options are designed in this paper and studied to reduce total stack weight by applying new materials and design innovations. However, still remaining problems are thermal management, robot space for energy sources, and so on. For a thermal management, design options need to analysis of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for determining which option has the improved performance and durability.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- School of Undergraduate Studies1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.